Website IESF Group
Our client is a well-established, growing and international expanding product company within the digital entertainment domain (gaming, sports betting, casino games, etc.)
We are looking for a skilled (Remote working) Mid / Senior C++ Developer to join the high-performance group.
Remote work from anywhere in Europe as Contractor / Freelancer, full-time, long-term.
Contract-to-hire model possible.
• You will be developing leading-edge software products to provide the best online gaming experience.
• You’ll be designing, developing and maintaining the core internals and low level libraries of the core server infrastructure.
• You will be working on core backend server components which operate 24/7 and constitute the backbone of company gaming and CRM operations.
• You will be supporting and driving architectural decisions with respect to our core game system platforms.
• You have extensive demonstrable experience of C++ development
• You are an expert in Windows OS internals (WIN32 API and Multi-threading), computer networks and distributed applications. It is highly desirable to have a clear understanding of TCP/IP,UDP and HTTP protocols.
• Experience in designing efficient algorithms and knowledge of STL library
• Experience with relational database (SQL Server, DB2)
• Master’s in Computer Science or equivalent experience as you’ll be delivering high quality software and provide support to our QA teams.
Nice to have(s):
• Experience with test driven development and agile methodologies will be an added benefit for this role
• Knowledge of network security (PKI, TLS/SSL) will be beneficial as you will experience with high-demand 24/7 operations
• A familiarity with OpenSSL and Pseudo/Hardware RNGs.
• Attractive salary package
• Annual performance bonus (also as a Contractor/Freelancer)
• Health and dental insurance for you, your partner and your children (if you all live at the same address)
• 22 days paid annual leave
• Training, courses to develop your skills further
• Contribution towards your transportation and lunch expenses
• Sports program and social events; including great parties
• You can count on an Employee Assistance Service – if you need to receive support from professionals who offer independent advice.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com