Website IESF Group
Our client is a globally active, well-established product company within the digital entertainment domain (gaming, e-sports betting).
To advance the Tech Team, we are looking for a Senior DevOps Engineer Web Delivery to join the high-performance group.
Working fully remote from anywhere in Europe as a Freelancer / Contractor, long-term (1+ years).
Contract-to-hire model possible after the first year of successful collaboration.
As a DevOps Expert, you will work as part of the team that manages and delivers Web Software Development projects and helps to ensure the availability of key DevOps services.
You`ll support building and maintaining tools for verification, deployment, monitoring and operations. You’ll troubleshoot and resolve issues in the Dev, QA and Production environments.
You can design, automate, build and operate modern digital service platforms in hybrid environments.
• Degree in Computer Science or similar
• 4 years+ experience in DevOps roles, a proven track record in automating the build process and deployments in Cloud and Kubernetes environments.
• Following the best methodologies and IT operations but also able to suggest any improvements
• Extensive working experience in an IT infrastructure role with strong background in Linux and Cloud (AWS/GCP) management and troubleshooting.
• You enjoy researching and using new technologies and Open-Source tools that may improve a working process
• Experience building Infrastructure as a Code (Terraform or similar), software defined networking, server virtualization
• Strong experience with Docker and container orchestration eco-systems such as Kubernetes. Experience with Helm or other Kubernetes templating tools is a bonus
• Experience developing and maintaining CI/CD, pipelines for builds, deployments, and any other automation as needed. Experience with Jenkins, Harness, Spinnaker, ArgoCD, or GitLab is preferred
• Familiar with web servers, load balancers, and has a solid understanding of networking, HTTP/S protocol, public traffic management and processing.
• Experience with tools such as NGINX, HAProxy, Web servers like Tomcat are welcome
• Scripting, coding experience. Some nice languages to know for this position are Bash scripting and Python
• Experience implementing monitoring tools and executing performance testing and optimizations for existing infrastructure. Experience with Prometheus and ELK stack are welcome
• You are a self-starter with the ability to make progress with minimal supervision
• You are able to work under pressure whilst maintaining accuracy and attention to detail
• Strong communication skills, proficient in English
• Attractive salary package
• Annual performance bonus (also as a Freelancer / Contractor)
• Health and dental insurance
• 22 days paid annual leave
• If needed, there is a Relocation package / Blue Card Sponsorship – all covered!
• In-house training and development to develop your skills, progressing your career
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org