Website IESF Group
Our client is a globally active, well-established, and growing product company within the digital entertainment domain (gaming, e-sports betting).
To advance the Tech Team, we are looking for a DevOps Engineer to join the high-performance group.
Working fully remote from anywhere in Europe as a Freelancer / Contractor, long-term (1+ years).
Contract-to-hire model possible after the first year of successful collaboration.
• Design and implement both continuous integration and continuous delivery
• Develops and implements Enterprise Cloud & Hybrid Cloud Strategies leveraging – AWS
• Develops and implements cloud automation strategies with Infrastructure as a Code
• Work with highly technical team with CI/CD and Agile/Scrum practices
• Deploy builds across multiple environments including Production
• Build, maintain, and monitor configuration standards
• Solve issues and communicate errors to developers
• Provides 2nd level support during production issues triage
• Document and design various processes; update existing processes
• Monitor metrics and develop ways to improve
• Previous experience with software development, infrastructure development, or development and operations
• Experience in hybrid cloud operations with cloud platforms/infrastructure (preferably AWS)
• A Degree in Computing Science or equivalent
• Strong command on Windows and Linux OS
• Experience with scripting language such as PHP, Perl or Python
• Working Knowledge of version control system – Git and Ticketing/tracking system – JIRA
• Working knowledge of one of configuration management tools like Salt Stack, ansible or chef
• Working knowledge of orchestration and containerization tools like Docker and Kubernetes
• Working knowledge with Infrastructure as Code automation tools like Terraform or Cloud Formation
• Working knowledge with one or more CI/CD tools: Jenkins (preferred)
• Expertise with application performance management (tools like Grafana, Prometheus, Dynatrace etc)
• Working knowledge of web servers (http server like apache) and application servers (tomcat)
Nice to have(s):
• Network infrastructure knowledge
• Working knowledge of Amazon Elastic Kubernetes Cluster (EKS)
• AWS Certified Solution Architect – Associate or Professional
• Attractive salary package
• Annual performance bonus (also as a Freelancer / Contractor)
• Health and dental insurance
• 22 days paid annual leave
• If needed, there is a Relocation package / Blue Card Sponsorship – all covered!
• In-house training and development to develop your skills, progressing your career
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org