Website HumanIT Group
Software House from Wroclav, Poland.
Are you looking for a job in an innovative company that makes the world safer? Or maybe you are bored with working in a software house and want to work on a specific product? If you answered “yes” to any of these questions, our offer would be perfect for you! At XXX, we develop our own AI-based product that combats Money Laundering and Terrorism Financing.
Modern technology stack:
– Work methodology: Scrum
– Main technologies: Java 11, Spring Boot, PostgreSQL, Apache Spark, Docker,
– Tools used: RabbitMQ, Consul, Traefik, Prometheus, Grafana, Kibana, Artifactory, SonarQube, Keycloak, Minio, Nomad, Kubernetes
– CI/CD: Jenkins, GitLab, Artifactory, SonarQube
– Database: PostgreSQL
– Code reviews: GitLab Cloud infrastructure: AWS
– Issue tracking tool: Jira
– Knowledge repository: Confluence, Google Drive
– Operating system: Linux
– Freedom to choose tools: Yes
– Java 8 / Java 11 & Spring
– ORM (Hibernate), SQL, XML, JSON, REST, MQ Messaging, Git, Maven or Gradle, Jenkins, JUnit 5/Spock
– SOLID, OOP, design patterns
– Relational databases
– TDD, BDD practical understanding
– English B2/C1
Your daily tasks on the job:
– Develop the AML (Anti-Money Laundering) platform
– Participate in R&D initiatives – a creation of prototypes or proof of concept solutions to extend our products
– Extend the platform to integrate with clients systems
– Write product documentation for customers to clearly describe the installation process and platform capabilities
– Maintain the highest security standards due to the processing of PII data
– Collaborate closely with teammates (data science, product, project)
You will be co-creating our business solutions
We believe that your feedback allows us to create the best solutions as well as adjusted work culture. You will have a real impact on the growth of the company and the product we develop.
We are not another young, dynamic team. At XXX, everyone is a leader in their field, with perspective and experience shared across teams and departments.
Team building events
We know that our success is only possible if we work together as a team. We are a group of enthusiasts who share common passions and goals.
If you join our team, you will regularly meet us for tea talks, during which we can get to know each other better.
100% remote work forever
We are not new to remote work-life. In fact, we’ve been doing it since 2013 and we know how to make you feel supported and connected with your team.Therefore, you can be sure that your role will not move to the office.
Don’t wait and join our team!
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com