Glofox is on a mission to build a healthier world. We are a venture backed product led SaaS company that is in hyper growth. Along with our ever-growing client base that spans over 60 countries, our team is dedicated to powering the fitness industry with digital solutions.
We are one team at Glofox consisting of honest, moral & ethical individuals who are heard and valued! We hold ourselves accountable- delivering on expectations & celebrating each other for the great work we do!
We strive to be innovative thinkers and doers- always innovating with our customers in mind, our backbone, ensuring they can succeed & receive top class support!
At Glofox, we love entrepreneurs because we are entrepreneurs. We know how much determination it takes to start your own business and grow it into something that lasts. We roll our sleeves up, we act fast, and we learn together. We’re looking for people that will do the same.
People Team at Glofox:
We are a small, but dedicated People Team who knows that our people create and drive our unique culture while enabling the growth of our incredible, innovative product. We are passionate about people and want to ensure that they have the best experience. We see this role as critical to our growth, development and success as we scale.
If you are looking to join an innovative SaaS company, to help build out and support an amazing team and culture across multiple geographies within a fast-paced environment, we would love to hear from you!
You will have the exciting opportunity to contribute, take ownership & add value to our growing People Team as we continue to scale at a global level.
What you’ll be doing:
- General support of day to day HR administration including payroll, benefits, policies and other related queries, including:
- Preparation of letters, contracts, statements of employments, official forms, new starter/exit interviews and leaver documentation
- Maintaining people records and HRIS
- Maintaining, advising and managing leave (maternity/paternity/sick/annual etc), ensuring adherence to policies
- Supporting and driving Glofox’s talent development with the goal of :
- Helping our team realise their potential through the delivery of “just in time, just enough, just for me” learning
- Maintaining and reinforcing our team culture & cohesion as we scale globally as a remote team
- Enabling content creation, training delivery and working with line managers to understand development needs, including:
- Identify talent development needs for Glofox, working with managers across the team to develop and prioritise the teams learning needs
- Develop & deliver best-practice content, working with both internal Glofox resources and where applicable external partners
- Evaluating the impact of Glofox’s talent development and be constantly looking to improve and innovate
- Acting as trusted advisor to all people and management
- Leading and supporting Head of People on related people projects
- Be a Brand Ambassador for Glofox, as the first point of contact for our people and to ensure a timely and exceptional experience
What skills you will need:
- Minimum 2-3 years HR generalist experience, ideally in a high-growth or start-up tech business
- Experience with learning and talent development, in particular around planning and supporting content creation, working with line managers to understand learning and development needs, and experience delivering training
- Experience working with multi-location or remote teams (a big plus would be previous experience across any of our locations – US, UK or Australia
- Ability to adapt in a fast-paced environment with changing priorities
- Collaborative communication style
We would be super impressed if you have:
- CIPD or equivalent qualification
- A Qualification in Training and Development
- Experience with L&D Systems
What you will get:
- The chance to work at a hyper-growth venture-backed start-up in an exciting industry remotely
- The opportunity to feel true purpose in your efforts by powering fitness entrepreneurs, making them successful and enabling them to improve the health of people on a global stage
- Competitive compensation with share options
- Laptop and equipment for remote working set up
- Any support you need to level up your skills – conferences, books, screencasts
- We are a diverse bunch of people and we want to continue to attract and retain a diverse range of people into our organisation. We’re committed to an inclusive and diverse Glofox! We do not discriminate based on gender, ethnicity, sexual orientation, religion, civil or family status, age, disability, or race.
To apply for this job please visit apply.workable.com.