As we grow beyond 500 teammates in 36 countries, Zapier is looking for a Head of Talent Acquisition to take our global recruiting effort to new heights. The work of Zapier’s recruiting team is essential and valued: You ensure we have the right people at the right time by evangelizing what makes Zapier special, growing top-notch recruiting talent and data-driven operations, and providing an amazing, inclusive candidate experience.
Reporting to Zapier’s Chief People Officer, you’ll serve as a valued talent partner to our executive team. In doing so, your team will also make brilliant use of Zapier’s actual product—a powerful tool that automates workflows so your team can spend more time doing what they do best.
In short: Want to help scale the team building the product that is democratizing automation? Then keep reading!
- You have at least 10 years of recruiting experience in the tech sector—including executive and technical recruiting experience—and a track record (5+ years) growing and leading teams.
- You’re a trusted talent partner to senior leaders. You are an advocate for creativity and out-of-the-box thinking to drive the best decisions. You can unify leaders across a common vision and garner support from cross functional leaders to drive recruiting initiatives.
- You are a champion for workforce diversity and inclusive interview practices. At Zapier, we think that hiring and fostering a diverse team is simply the right thing to do. You have experience creating diversity recruiting processes and strategies, are transparent with diversity data, and ensure your own team is diverse.
- You think globally. Zapiens work in 36 countries (and growing). You build recruiting practices that reflect a global team and talent market, and develop your team accordingly.
- You are data-oriented. You track pipeline health to balance your priorities and set hiring manager expectations. You interpret data to create insights that inspire improvement in recruiting process and candidate experience.
- You are resourceful. You research issues proactively, come to the table with a point of view, and gather feedback from the relevant stakeholders to pressure test your thinking.
- You are persistently helpful and transparent—to candidates, hiring managers, and your team. You know that your impact is a product of your ability to enable others’ success.
Things You Will Do
- Craft Zapier’s next-gen talent acquisition vision, strategy, and roadmap, in collaboration with your team and Zapier’s executive leadership.
- Scale and continuously improve your team’s end-to-end recruiting effort, including talent branding, candidate experience, operations, forecasting, and related training for Zapiens involved with hiring.
- Serve as a trusted talent partner to Zapier’s executive team, and especially Zapier’s operations team, to create and maintain the company’s global hiring plan.
- Inspire and mentor your team to do their best work and to develop their careers, while fostering an empowering and inclusive culture.
- Ensure that Zapier’s brand and candidate experience are compelling to candidates from all backgrounds, and that our selection processes enable everyone to demonstrate their skills and potential.
Location: Remote, with at least 3-hours overlap with US East Coast time zone.
To apply for this job please visit zapier.com.