Elastic is searching for a Sales Leader to drive our strategy and lead and expand business in the LATAM region. Our sales leaders are focused on growing revenue through new customer acquisition and existing customer expansion, meeting and exceeding all sales targets and performance metrics. Are you an accomplished Sales Leader, having managed successful sales people in a dynamic market? Are you ready to help users tackle their hardest problems through the power of search? If so, we’d love to hear from you!
What You Will Be Doing:
- Developing comprehensive knowledge of our technology platform, product messaging, partner ecosystem, and competitor landscape
- Actively contributing to and owning sales plan creation, compensation structures, and customer segmentation
- Working with the VP Americas Sales on the Go To Market strategy for LATAM
- Ensuring the attainment of assigned sales quotas by ‘leading from the front’ and driving Elastic’s sales methodology
- Providing leadership for the broader LATAM Go To Market team
- Actively fostering an environment of teamwork, transparency, creativity, and continuous improvement
- Establish and maintain collaborative relationships with representatives of the Open Source community and partner ecosystems
- Travel regularly to assist in deal creation and closure, as well as meet any managerial needs and provide support to your team as required.
- Partnering across Elastic’s leadership community to ensure a seamless customer experience
What You Bring With You:
- 10+ years of sales leadership experience within LATAM region
- Consistent track record of leading teams to exceed quotas and objectives within a fast paced and technical client acquisition driven business
- Strong SaaS sales experience
- Experience leading teams that sell to both technical and business personas
- Executive level relationships with key accounts
- Experience working with resellers and partners, and a network in LATAM
- Fluent in English, Portuguese and Spanish
- Ability to operate in an entrepreneurial environment
- Experience working within an Open Source model
To apply for this job please visit jobs.elastic.co.