Zapier is looking for an exceptional marketing leader with deep expertise in brand strategy, brand programs, and brand management, as well as experience leading the brand strategy for category defining companies. You will provide thought leadership and evangelism within Zapier around how our brand lives in the world. Working closely with marketing teams, communications, product organization and other functions across the company, you will coach and partner to build the Zapier brand from the inside out. Your goal will be to drive long-term success of the Zapier brand by defining our brand strategy, enabling on-brand executional excellence, and future proofing this vision. You will report to the Chief Marketing Officer and work together to set a vision for the brand, develop a world-class team, and create cross-functional partnerships within marketing and across the organization.
Even though our job description may seem like we’re looking for a specific candidate, the role inevitably ends up tailored to the person who applies and joins. Regardless of how well you feel you fit our description, we encourage you to apply if you meet these criteria:
- 10+ years total marketing experience, with a proven track record in brand leadership
- Solid experience in marketing to a 2-sided marketplace where each side strengthens the other
- Passion for managing people, agencies and contractors; developing talent and building a resilient team culture
- Experience driving brand strategy work and operationalizing the output across an organization
- Outstanding oral and written communication skills, ability to present work at an executive level
- Strong analytical skills, ability to partner with analytics teams to develop and apply key insights
- Positive, company-first attitude, strong collaborator with proven ability to partner/lead cross-functional efforts
Things You’ll Do:Zapier is a fast-growing and remote-first company, so you’ll likely get experience on many different projects across the organization. Here are some things you’ll do:
- Lead the evolution of Zapier’s brand by playing a leading role in the development and establishment of our brand strategy and foundational work.
- Create an operating system for Zapier’s brand marketing that enables us to successfully educate the organization on brand performance, formulate new brand strategies, improve existing brand strategies, and identify emergent opportunities.
- Build a world class function from the ground up by defining the departmental vision, instilling the brand vision throughout the company, and hiring a world class team.
- Enable Zapier’s customer-first approach by developing a rich understanding of our partners, users and customers, their key wants and needs through research, feedback loops, and direct interactions.
Location: North America preferred.
To apply for this job please visit zapier.com.