Our team is in search of a Growth Account Executive to help us change the way digital products are designed.
About the Team:
We are looking to scale this program to new heights by successfully helping SMB organizations increase revenue and shareholder value through achieving digital product excellence. This group represents the future talent of our Enterprise Sales Group, and is an incredible opportunity for aspiring sales professionals to develop their professional selling capabilities including account management, new business and upselling. You’ll work alongside a talented group of peers, reporting to a management team passionate about your skills and career development.
As a Growth Account Executive on this journey, you will lead and inspire a diverse portfolio of organizations across a range of industries and geographies. You’ll raise the bar in terms of skills development, sales process and customer experience. The successful candidate will need to have the right winning characteristics not only as an individual contributor but also someone who exudes a passion for delivering customer value and operational excellence to continuously drive and up-level the team around them.
What you’ll do:
- Identify and land new customers to join InVision’s Enterprise platform
- Partner with Customer Success, Marketing, and Solutions Consulting to drive value to our clients and identify further growth potential
- Develop new, upsell & cross-sell business opportunities through proactive efforts
- Educate and advise customers on the value of bringing multiple stakeholder teams (engineers, etc.) in the InVision connected workflow
- Initiate discussions on design systems and the value of a centralized management system (InVision DSM)
- Manage full sales cycles in a consultative manner
What you’ll bring:
- You have a high intellect and outstanding communication skills (you will need a quick mind to assess information and influence your culturally diverse set of customer buyers)
- You are someone who pursues your goals with energy, commitment, and process, sharing openly and collaborating well with others
- Your work ethic is second to none, and you love looking for ways to go above and beyond your role to help others, and drive positive impact across the business
- You can be a great team player, despite working remotely. This means sharing actively and openly to positively influence our culture and team
To apply for this job please visit boards.greenhouse.io.