We are a Remote game-development training center and studio based in Israel (operating worldwide).
We seek for talented C++ programmers to mentor the students (one on one) remotely in one of the next spoken languages:
English / Hebrew / Russian
– Remote, work from home
– Part-Time freelance (invoices)
– Flexible hours
– Good level of C++11 (or newer) code.
– Ability to write well optimized code. Will be tested.
– Good English (speaking and writing)
– C is not C++. don’t apply if you don’t have at the very least 200 hours experience of practical coding with C++.
#Good to have:
– Game Development Experience – critical bonus (especially Unreal Engine)
– Familiarity with different API’s and integration
You will teach part of C++ block for Unreal Engine game development course. There are additional specialist teachers to teach the things you can’t – but you must know things you do teach – at a good level.
If you are also interested in getting into game development in the Unreal Engine platform – we can arrange training for you while you work here.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org