Intelligent Demand, headquartered in Denver Colorado is an award winning, fast-growing digital marketing agency. Our demand generation approach includes fully integrated marketing program strategy including media, CRM, marketing automation, content marketing and sales enablement. Our singular focus is to dramatically improve our clients’ revenue. We offer a fun, flexible and fast-paced environment, and we’ve filled our building with smart, passionate marketers who together have shaped a new model marketing agency where culture, innovation and measurable results guide the way.
There’s a lot going on at ID and we need an extra pair of hands to help with some of our healthcare, technology and enterprise clients. As a flexible member of our creative team you will work alongside other members of the Creative, Technology, and Client Services practice areas to concept, execute, and fine-tune various projects for our clients. Essentially, you’re the digital visual problem solver. Your expansive portfolio boasts your original designs and demand marketing expertise. If you’d like to spend 10-20 hours a week creating modern marketing and visual storytelling with some of the brightest minds in the industry, let’s talk.
What you value: Creativity, Innovation, Teamwork
Spending your day:
- Creating visual design, including typography, concept, and icons for web-based and print media.
- Communicating and coordinating with leaders on the creative team to ensure the visual design pays off
- Applying your technical skills in Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign to showcase your modern artisan
- Cutting loose with a joke to break up an intense day
What you’ll bring to the table:
- An undergraduate degree in marketing, communications, graphic design, or a related discipline
- At least 5 years of experience working in a digital or interactive agency
- A rich digital portfolio that boasts your ability to create superior, original designs for the web that creates measurable conversion – B2B examples will catch our eye!
- Expert level skills in graphic design practices and web production software – InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop to name a few
- Great at translating client brand guidelines into fresh, effective marketing deliverables
- Working knowledge of email, display, banners, landing pages, content hubs and identity – you’ve done it
- Available to work on going 10-20 hours per week remotely
And you’ll be rewarded with stuff like:
- A competitive rate and manageable velocity
- Super smart team of committed professionals to hang out with
- Work from wherever in the contiguous US
Goldstone Partners is helping this high growth, fast moving firm find talented professionals who want to be a part of something big. Principals only – no C2C please. Applicant welcomed who are US Citizens or hold a Green Card.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.