Work remotely – anywhere in Europe (but Europe only).
We’re looking for an experienced Solidity engineer to help us bring Ethereum to millions more people with our Layer 2 launch. Our L2 wallet will be smooth, secure and have radically lower gas – all while keeping the unique experience Argent is known for.
We’re aiming for a breakthrough in the global adoption of crypto.
- On Layer 1, you’ll help us integrate more Defi protocols to the existing Argent Vault which combines multisig security with one tap DeFi and protects over $1bn in assets.
- On Layer 2, you’ll help us bring our unique smart-contract model to key rollups. We’re starting on zkSync but will expand to other L2s, such as Optimism, Starkware and Arbitrum afterwards.
For both initiatives you’ll take ownership of the entire smart contract development lifecycle, including managing relations with partners and deploying the contracts to our test and production environments.
- 3+ years as a software engineer
- 1+ years experience developing top tier smart contracts on mainnet
- Deep understanding of Solidity, Assembly, and the EVM
- Writing code that’s clean, easy to audit, yet efficient in terms of deployment, execution and maintenance.
- Experience with smart-contract patterns such as upgradability, proxy wallets, meta-transactions, and counterfactual deployment
- Good knowledge of the L2 ecosystem, with a deep understanding of ZK and Optimistic rollups.
Nice to have
- Passionate about the evolution of Solidity and the EVM
- Being an active member of the dev community (e.g. experience contributing to EIPs)
- Ability to work well with design, mobile platform and backend teams
- Enjoys working on unfamiliar problems, challenging others and being challenged in turn
To apply for this job please visit apply.workable.com.