We’re going to use search to change how people work. And we need a talented and technical writer to tell the story. You will be a foundational piece on a team that makes elegant, user-focused products atop the speed, scale, and relevance of Elasticsearch. There will be opportunity for significant technical and linguistic growth, and space to become a fluent expert in search and all it can do for organizations around the world. We can’t wait to see what you create!
What You Will Be Doing:
- Become the voice of three popular, high growth products: Site Search, App Search, and Enterprise Search.
- Own words: documentation, product copy, client READMEs, their processes, and grow as a leader within the open source documentation experience.
- Represent the team and products as an elegant guide within technical blogs, community forums, GitHub repositories, cross-organizational efforts and much more.
- Participate as a valued voice in product and engineering discussions.
What You Bring Along:
- Uniquely strong writing skills. You’ve true talent with the written word.
- Composed and organized. You’re calm, cool and collected.
- Low ego. You know how to check yourself before you wreck yourself.
- Dynamism. You can avoid distraction and get stuff done!
- Communication. You can interface with engineers, marketers, support and sales alike.
- Leadership experience in a technical role. This is a foundational position. You will own something great… And then you’ll need to scale it!
- Previous experience writing code and participating in development workflows.
- Experience presenting to communities
To apply for this job please visit jobs.elastic.co.