Elastic is searching for an Enterprise Account Executive to expand our Enterprise and Strategic customer accounts in Italy. Our Enterprise Account Executive are individual contributors, focused on growing the Elastic footprint within accounts already known to Elastic and building new business. Key to your success is ensuring that our customers are successfully leveraging Elastic cloud solutions across their organisation. Are you ready to help users tackle their hardest problems through the power of search? If so, we’d love to hear from you!
What You Will Be Doing:
- You will manage the entire sales process to ensure delivery against key performance metrics, with a strong emphasis on new business sales, while expanding existing accounts. This will mean working thoughtfully with existing customers to identify new business opportunities. Building awareness and driving demand for Elastic solutions within new Enterprise accounts
- Territory identification and research, to formalise a go to market territory strategy.
- Serving as an evangelist for our Open Source offerings while communicating and demonstrating the capabilities of our commercial features
- Uncovering new and diverse use cases to enable our users to work smarter, not harder
- Collaborating across Elastic business functions to ensure a seamless customer experience
- Working thoughtfully with customers to identify new business opportunities, managing through the sales cycle and closing complex transactions
- Building a robust business plan through community, customer and partner ecosystems to achieve significant Elastic growth within your accounts
What You Bring With You:
- A successful track-record of success in selling SaaS subscriptions into net new and existing complex accounts, demonstrated by overachievement of quota and strong customer references
- experience selling into the Manufacturing Vertical
- A deep understanding and preferably experience selling into the ecosystem we live in, including Enterprise Search, Logging, Security, APM and Cloud
- The ability to build relationships and credibility with both Developers and Executives
- Energy and creativity to build demand in the region
- Predictability and accurate forecasting capabilities using SFDC
- An appreciation for the Open Source go-to-market model and the community of users who rely on our solutions every single day
- Previous experience selling into the Enterprise accounts included in this territory
- Fluency in English and native Italian speaker
- Previous experience selling in an Open Source model
To apply for this job please visit jobs.elastic.co.