- The first Enterprise Account Executive in the DACH region for our Udemy For Business organisation.
- Build out an Enterprise customer base and help ignite the overall region in terms of Revenue growth.
- Help manage the relevant inbound leads through the full sales cycle.
- Ensure a strong and consistent outbound cadence with a view to bringing multiple new Enterprise logos to Udemy.
- Beat revenue and activity targets on a weekly/monthly/quarterly basis.
- Accurately forecast new sales pipelines along with add-on bookings
- Lead the charge in the region and across core sales responsibilities including acquiring clients; up-selling customers, building pipeline; negotiating and selling Udemy’s proposition.
- Bring potential clients to an understanding of the options or solutions that are applicable to their situation, demonstrating how features and benefits match their needs.
- Ensure an outstanding customer experience is achievedAnalyse the various data points available to determine opportunities within the region.
- Work cross-functionally with Sales/Business Development, Customer Success, Marketing, Content, etc. to drive the business forwardCollaborate with the leadership team and sales operations to identify strategies, and processes to better achieve revenue goals.
- Develop and execute account plans to deliver quarterly revenue goals.
Minimum Expectations for Success:
- Strong sales experience
- Significant experience selling into large Enterprise organisations (full sales cycle).
- Significant experience and competence developing relationships at C-Level
- Exceptional skills in prospecting, discovery, presentation, buying behaviours, and overcoming objections
- Proven track record of a successful out-bound cadence
- Successful track record of quota attainment as a senior individual contributor
- Strong understanding of SaaS business and what great looks like
- A high energy and optimistic team-player with strong organizational and time management skills
- Strong drive for results, while retaining a focus on consistently delivering a great customer experience.
- Proficiency in Salesforce.com and other sales tools
- Get-it-done mindset: not afraid to roll up your sleeves, getting into the data and analyses yourself and doing what it takes to get the job done – while also thinking and acting at a strategic level.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, attention to detail and the skill of dealing with ambiguity
- Strong team player and supporterAbility to work in a fast-growing and dynamic environment.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.lever.co.