It’s an exciting time at Crossbeam. Less than two years post-launch, we have over one thousand companies using our platform, raised more than $40M of venture capital from leading VC firms, and are working with awesome strategic investors like Salesforce, Hubspot, Okta, and Slack. Best of all, we’re just getting started. In a market full of uncertainty, we are fortunate to have an unwavering long-term vision and the funding to see it through at full speed.
Crossbeam helps companies partner with each other in a more data-driven way by acting as an escrow service for data. Our platform allows companies to find overlapping customers and prospects with their partners while keeping the rest of their data private and secure.
As the team’s first Director of Sales, you’ll manage Crossbeam’s teams of Sales Development Reps and Corporate Account Executives and, together with the Chief Revenue Officer, will contribute to strategy and scaling of processes. You will be supported by talented peers across the business, including our co-founders and key stakeholders in Product, Engineering, Sales, Marketing, Design, and People Operations. The challenge you’ll tackle at Crossbeam is unique — we’re leading the way in creating a new category of software, and feeding the network of Crossbeam’s customers is core to that mission.
We are looking for a seasoned Director of Sales with relevant experience in a high-growth SaaS environment.
- Managing and developing a team of Sales Development Representatives responsible for outbound lead generation and inbound qualification, as well as a team of Corporate Account Executives responsible for new logo acquisition and ecosystem growth.
- Consistent achievement of company growth goals
- Developing sales processes and procedures that will scale in a competitive, high-growth environment.
- Hiring, training, and onboarding a high performing team of sales professionals.
- Building a deep understanding of Crossbeam’s functionality and becoming one of our product’s most informed power users.
- Regular participation in senior-level discussions with company leadership.
- In partnership with our revenue operations team, using analytics and best-in-class tools to measure and manage a data-driven team.
- Impacting our Product roadmap by distilling and communicating customer feedback and requests to our Product team.
These are some of your traits:
- You have a depth of experience in B2B SaaS sales and have succeeded in a leadership position on a high-performing sales team.
- You are passionate about business technology. The problem that Crossbeam solves — and how we are solving it — excites you. Geeking out about it will come naturally.
- You know what it means to crush your quota and you chase that excitement. Winning excites you and losing is just a temporary nuisance on your path to the next win.
- You believe in the value that successful partnership programs can drive.
- The idea of working in a fast-paced startup environment excites you.
- You are a power user of SaaS products, specifically in the realm of B2B technology.
- You’re not afraid to speak up when you have a point of view, but can “disagree and commit” once a final decision is reached.
- You believe in creating space for people with different backgrounds and viewpoints to share their opinions in a respectful environment.
- You have an unrivaled work ethic, and are excited to learn from the team around you while leveling up our existing sales efforts.
- You have the ability to create a big picture strategy while executing on details.
- You just read this whole list and got more excited than concerned.
How we work
Our team has always emphasized remote work, with teammates in the Philadelphia area and distributed across the country. We’re committed to a remote-first culture, with the majority of our collaborative work happening on Slack and Zoom.
When we’re able and when travel feels comfortable, we’ll celebrate with team offsites and events about once a quarter, and welcome our remote team to join for some facetime whenever they can. In the meantime, we’re focused on creating the best experience possible for new team members from a distance.
This role can be based anywhere in the US.
Crossbeam is a partner ecosystem platform that helps companies build more valuable partnerships. We have an office in Philadelphia as well as a number of remote teammates across the US.
Trust is our business. We create value by building trust in our company, our team, our technology, and our network. Never let anything compromise that trust.
Feed the Network. Our customer network is our most valuable asset. Prioritize its growth.
Equity. We will build a workplace that ensures everyone has access to the same opportunities to share in our success.
This is Fun. Few people are lucky enough to do what we do. Follow the fun in every step of the journey.
This is a salaried role. In addition, Crossbeam offers:
- Health Care Plan (Medical, Dental & Vision)
- Flexible PTO Policy
- Parental leave
- Free Food & Snacks
- Stock Option Plan
- 401k Plan
Fully remote candidates are encouraged to apply. We have an office in Center City Philadelphia which we’ve closed temporarily due to COVID-19, with everyone working remotely. When we’re comfortable reopening the office, local candidates are also welcome to work from our Center City Philadelphia headquarters some or all of the time.
Crossbeam’s core value of Equity sits at the heart of our hiring process, and we’re proud to be building a culture where difference is valued. Applicants from diverse and non-traditional backgrounds are strongly encouraged to apply. We recruit, employ, train, compensate and promote regardless of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender, disability, age, or veteran status.
To apply for this job please visit apply.workable.com.