Website Turbine Labs
The Turbine Labs HQ is located in Greenwood Village, CO. However, we are shifting to a remote-first work environment and encourage candidates outside of Colorado to apply.
Turbine Labs is looking for a Customer Success Manager who is ready to join our flight plan.
So…you dream big, huh? Consider this:
- The growth rate of human-created data is exponential. And it’s only accelerating. (Zettabytes)
- Fake news and polarization have resulted in a substantial decline in public trust. (Less than 5%)
- Over the last 10 years, average attention span has declined by one third. (8 seconds!)
- Media news cycles are growing in amplitude and in momentum. (Kardashians)
These shifts in the information landscape present a massive challenge for executives, policymakers, lobbyists, and political campaigns. They don’t know where to obtain trustworthy information. They don’t know what information to trust. They don’t have the patience to sort signal from noise. And they don’t have time to waste. Turbine Labs has developed an AI-powered software platform to help global leaders and stakeholders remove barriers to access and leverage accurate, unbiased information. So they can make decisions that shape commerce, the economy, policy, and society. Better and faster than ever before. While our software gets us most of the way to delivering our product, we rely on great people to research and curate content in order to define the narrative of a topic to make our reports and insights immediately actionable. Reports are read and relied upon by top executives in some of the largest tech, telecom, and media companies in the world. And while Turbine Labs launched in 2013, we fully embrace the entrepreneurial, ownership-driven culture of a startup. People who thrive at Turbine Labs are individually curious and driven, and at the same time, recognize the power of contributing to, and relying on, a committed team.
Account Managers at Turbine Labs are in the unique position of supporting and growing our existing customer accounts to ensure their leaders are getting the most accurate intelligence. Account Managers interface directly with senior leaders and their support teams in corporate communications, public policy, marketing, investor relations, sales, and more. After completion of your training and onboarding period, you will be responsible for engaging, maintaining and growing your assigned customer base.
Other key responsibilities:
- Map deep knowledge of the Turbine Labs platform to the needs and requirements of your assigned customers.
- Advocate for the needs of your assigned customers, cultivating long-term, trustworthy relationships.
- Continually seek ways to improve the customer experience.
- Accelerate awareness and adoption of Turbine Labs products within existing customers.
- Meet quarterly and annual quotas for organic revenue growth, retention, and customer satisfaction.
- Negotiate and manage mutually beneficial contracts and agreements between Turbine Labs and our customers.
- Communicate best practices learned from customer engagement with the broader Customer Success Management team.
Ideal Qualifications Include:
- 5+ years experience in Customer Success Management.
- Goal oriented and results focused with the ability to work independently.
- Ability to build rapport and collaborate with others both within the company and externally.
- Comfort with working under pressure in a fast-paced environment that demands agility and adaptability.
- Anticipation of customer needs, matching them with appropriate responses and solutions.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent active listening skills.
- Responsiveness to customer requests and communications, which may include evenings and weekends.
To apply for this job please visit apply.workable.com.