Elastic is a free and open search company that powers enterprise search, observability, and security solutions built on one technology stack that can be deployed anywhere. From finding documents to monitoring infrastructure to hunting for threats, Elastic makes data usable in real-time and at scale. Thousands of organizations worldwide, including Barclays, Cisco, eBay, Fairfax, ING, Goldman Sachs, Microsoft, The Mayo Clinic, NASA, The New York Times, Wikipedia, and Verizon, use Elastic to power mission-critical systems. Founded in 2012, Elastic is a distributed company with Elasticians around the globe. Learn more at elastic.co.
We’re looking for a dynamic Customer Success Manager to work with our enterprise and commercial accounts in partnership with our Direct Sales Team. This role will be at the heart of our customer interactions at Elastic and critical to ensuring we have successful and happy users with high retention and growth rates.
If you love problem-solving and critical thinking, and are passionate about executing plans and strategies to achieve a high level of customer success, we’d love to hear from you!
What You Will Be Doing:
- You’ll lead and handle the full post-sales management of our largest accounts, ensure they are meeting their project deadlines, achievements, and reach their desired outcome and value with their commercial relationship with Elastic
- Take responsibility for the customer journey with us, starting with on-boarding and working cross-functionally to dedicatedly lead each customer’s successful deployment
- Working alongside the Sales Director assigned to the account to plan and improve revenue – specifically renewals and upsell opportunities
- Take responsibility to accurately forecast revenue within your accounts
- Manage customer issues and bring together the correct resources to resolve issues.
What You Bring Along:
- Minimum of 8 years of experience in a CSM, Technical Account Management or Sales related role in a relative and dynamic technology company
- Strategic, analytical thinker who isn’t afraid to roll up their sleeves and get into the weeds
- A real passion for problem-solving and executing strategies across a wide variety of technical scenarios and customer verticals
- Ability to build effective work relationships with various levels and departments of the organization, influence behavior, and change management
- An understanding of Software Development life cycles and project management skills
- A deep understanding of Big Data and the techniques used to build modern complex data systems at scale
- Experience in technical architecture design
- Effective communicator of programs and concepts at all levels
- High degree of integrity and honesty; demonstrated ability to exercise confidentiality and neutrality in complex and sensitive situations.
- Knowledge of Big Data, Cloud, NoSql, Search, and Logging products preferred
- Experience working in a global organization and start-up environment is preferred.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.elastic.co.