This Customer Journey Specialist role is a customer-centric role that will set customers up for success on our Elastic solutions. You will focus on designing and implementing programs that help our customers get accustomed to Elastic solutions, understand our different product capabilities, and deliver best practices along the customer journey. The ideal candidate has a history of designing high and low touch success programs, implementing customers on SaaS platforms, and providing an exceptional customer experience.
Ideally you bring a strong analytical background using multiple sources of data to identify friction points across the entire customer lifecycle and respond appropriately.
What You Will Be Doing:
- Working with multiple stakeholders across the business to optimise on-boarding, steady state and renewal activities.
- Working alongside the CSM to learn the goals and objectives of new customers and translate those needs into a tailored onboarding process
- Applying best-practice customer experience methodologies and experiment with new onboarding flows to accelerate growth
- Designing programs, both high and low touch, that are meaningful to our customers and help them realise value from their relationship with Elastic.
- Working alongside the individual CSM functions to understand the issues facing delivery of success activities and how they can be addressed in the customer journey.
- Supporting, as needed, any activities undertaken by the CSM programs team.
What You Bring Along:
- 5-10 years experience working in a customer facing environment.
- Minimum of 3 years working on program design
- Understanding of software development life cycles and project management skills
- Working knowledge of Salesforce and Gainsight
- Self starter who is able to analyse current processes and develop ideas based on a deep understanding of how customers engage with products.
- Willingness to learn the breadth of Elastic’s offering and how customers utilise Elastic in their wider IT environments.
- Knowledge of Big Data, Cloud, NoSql, Search, and Logging products
- Experience working in a growing global organization
To apply for this job please visit jobs.elastic.co.