Website VIPdesk Connect
The Seasonal Remote Customer Service Representative is a passionate customer care professional responsible for providing an authentic, world-class customer experience for our client’s customers. While representing a growing and leading brand committed to providing luxurious high-quality, high-performance products without harmful ingredients, the Remote Customer Service Representative assists customers with all aspects of customer service including order placement, facilitating returns and replacements, product inquiry and recommendations, and escalated issues across all product lines—cosmetics, skincare, and bath & body.
The Seasonal Remote Customer Service Representative utilizes a variety of resources and information to assist customers in a courteous and professional manner that supports and reinforces brand standards, always with a focus on providing best-in-class customer service.
What You’ll Do
- With the utmost professionalism, represent a growing and leading brand committed to providing luxurious high-quality, high-performance products without harmful ingredients
- Provide an outstanding customer experience via multiple service channels (phone, email, chat)
- Utilize proactive and intuitive techniques to increase customer experiences by providing suggestions for products that match customer interests and needs
- Convey energy, excitement, authenticity, and a deep appreciation for the brand’s mission and values
- Communicate with genuine empathy
- Understand customer needs and confidently find solutions to issues
- Meet or exceed program metrics
- Applies high-quality customer service guidelines
What We’re Looking For
- 3+ years of experience and proven success in Retail or Customer Service
- Previous remote experience a plus
- Experience in a fast-paced call environment a plus
- High school diploma or equivalent required, some college preferred
- Genuine passion for beauty products including cosmetics and skincare
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to respond positively to change, embracing and using new learning to accomplish complex or difficult challenges
- Savviness and experience with technology; proficiency with Microsoft Office including Teams
- Previous e-commerce and/or direct selling industry experience preferred
- Experience working with Bright Pattern or Zendesk (or a comparable customer service ticketing system) strongly desired
- Home-office environment, internet connection, webcam, USB headset, and a computer system that meets VIPdesk Connect policies and maintenance requirements
- Currently reside in one of the following locations: AR, AZ, DE, FL, GA, IL, IN, KY, MD, NV, NC, NE, NJ, NM, OH, SC, TN, TX, UT, VA, or WI
- Able to successfully pass a credit, criminal, and employment reference security checks
Who We Are
At VIPdesk, we believe brand loyalty is built with every customer interaction. Each experience is an opportunity to reinforce a customer’s love for a brand. And no matter how leading edge our technology is, it will never replace the power of the one-to-one connection. It’s why we’ve built a culture that cares. It’s why our team knows how to connect with customers, human to human.
At VIPdesk, we believe in creating a supportive workplace where we listen to one another, where all feel comfortable sharing ideas, where we work together to achieve our goals and share in the celebration of our successes. We believe that positive energy leads to team member innovation, creativity, and above all, happiness.
Our next training class is scheduled to begin on or about October 20, 2021, with daily classes held Monday-Friday, 12:00 pm–6:00 pm ET. New team members will attend training remotely in an instructor-led, interactive virtual classroom.
The compensation for this position is $16.00 per hour.
To apply for this job please visit vipdesk.com.