Sutherland is seeking an attentive and goal-oriented person to join us as Consultant – Customer Service. If you are looking to build a fulfilling career and are confident you have the skills and experience to help us succeed, we want to work with you!
Consultants in this role get to:
Be the point of contact: Handle customer service inquiries from non-voice channels. Fielding / probing / overcoming objections for subscribers’ cancellation and suspend requests with the main function to reduce churn. Clerical services include analysis of Customer Loyalty data, creation of job aids, quality monitoring, sales, coaching, tracking and trending of customer comments and requests.
Define Sutherland reputation: Deliver an excellent experience to every customer, meeting AT&T’s service standards. Ensure every customer is provided a world-class support experience: When using any of AT&T’s digital channels for customer Loyalty Support.
Consistently deliver: Achieve all agreed KPI’s. Work pro-actively to ensure potential issues are escalated appropriately.
- Proficient writing skills in the language to support
- Able to work positively in a fast-paced, changing environment
- Ability to multitask and have excellent organizational skills
- Able to use great communication, decision-making skills and a positive outlook to help customers, manage problems and find ways to go above and beyond
- Sees through the eyes of the customer
- Ability to be articulate, bright and curious
- Passionate about service
- Sales / Retention experience. Is a plus
- Chat experience. Is a plus
- Bachelor’s degree. Is a must
- Experience of working in a customer-centric environment. Is a plus
- Knowledge of working in a subscription / technical industry. Is a plus
To apply for this job please visit jobs.sutherlandglobal.com.