Website Amazon Support Services Costa Rica SRL
Costa Rica only
An Amazon Customer Service Associate is a critical part of our mission to deliver timely, accurate and professional customer service to all Amazon customers. This vital position requires an action-oriented, flexible problem-solver who will assist customers in expediting orders and correcting post-sales problems. Associates communicate with customers primarily through phone and email and utilize a variety of software tools to navigate customer accounts, research and review policies and communicate effective solutions in a fun and fast-paced environment.
Shipping & Delivery Support is a customer service organization dedicated to support the Amazon Supply Chain network for multiple geographies like MX, NA, UK, India and EU. It ensures hassle free, timely pick-up and delivery of freight from vendors to Amazon Fulfillment Centers (FC), from Amazon FCs to carrier hubs and from Amazon Delivery Stations to Customers. Overall, SDS plays a critical role in ensuring the smooth functioning of Amazon Logistics transportation (AMZL) and thereby has a direct impact on Amazon’s ability to serve its customers on time.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Communicate with customers/drivers (verbal and written) with a problem-solving attitude.
- Understand the issue and make best use of the available resources to resolve the issue.
- Able to systematically escalate problems or variance in the information to the relevant owners and teams and follow through on the resolutions to ensure they are delivered.
- Demonstrate ownership to resolve challenging customer issues, escalating when necessary.
- Excellent communication, both verbal and written as one may be required to communicate with the Customers/Drivers, Customer Service Associates, Delivery Station Managers, and Delivery Associates in real time.
- Develop and/or understand performance metrics to assist with driving business results.
The Costa Rica Virtual Call Center (VCC) – It is a ‘Work from Home’ model for Costa Rica Customer Service. VCC associates are expected to work from a home location approved by Amazon for all scheduled hours.
– It is the responsibility of the associates to ensure uninterrupted internet connectivity and ‘work-like’ environment at home location so that associates can deliver their best in terms of productivity and quality.
– The ideal work from home Amazonian is internet savvy and has technical aptitude when it comes to online tools and research.
– The ideal candidates will be comfortable in a fast-paced, multi-tasked, high-energy environment. They will be creative and analytical problem solvers with a passion for excellent customer service.
– Being able to work an assigned schedule that falls within our operating hours is required and expected. Typically, shifts include one or both weekend days and schedules may change throughout the duration of your employment. There may be at times overtime, based on business needs.
Working hours for all staff increase substantially during our peak season (Thanksgiving through mid-January). In order to support our customers, vacation requests are not granted during our peak season unless otherwise required by law. You may also be required to work on any/all major holidays. If you’re a student, we’ll do our best to work around your school schedule!
Here are a number of skills that will allow you to be successful in this position:
- Ability to use a desktop computer.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Windows, Microsoft Outlook.
- Excellent writing skills.
- Understanding the use of the Internet, as well as the Amazon.com website and competitor websites.
- Excellent English communication skills (written, comprehension and verbal).
- Ability to communicate clearly and assertively with clients, both internal and external.
- Excellent information documentation skills.
- Good comprehension skills – ability to clearly understand and address customer issues appropriately.
- Ability to write answers correctly, concisely and accurately.
Customer Focused Skills:
- Excellent customer service skills, including maintaining focus on the customer issue in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to empathize with and prioritize customer needs
- Demonstrates interpersonal skills with a diverse customer base
- Demonstrates conflict resolution, negotiation, and de-escalation skills
- Demonstrates ownership to resolve challenging customer issues, escalating when necessary
- Ability to determine customer needs and provide appropriate solutions
- Maintain regular and reliable attendance, including the daily schedule as assigned
- Flexible with the working schedule; may be expected to work weekends, holidays and events
- Ability to work overtime as required by business
Problem Solving Skills:
- Effective problem solving skills including decision making, time management and immediate prioritization of tasks
- Ability to approach problems logically and rationally
- Action oriented and self-disciplined
- Organized and detail-oriented
- Ability to quickly and effectively prioritize work time in various departments to meet business need
- Ability to maintain composure in highly escalated situations
- Located at Costa Rica.
- Over 18+ years old with national ID or permanent resident ID (DIMEX).
- Minimum qualification is High School Diploma (fifth grade Bachelor’s degree).
- Spoken and Written Spanish/English Language Proficiency.
- Have (or be able to obtain) High Speed Internet (10 MGB download / 2MBG upload or better).
- Should be self-driven, motivated and task driven individual who can learn fast and operate with minimal support from Manager and Lead.
- Should ensure uninterrupted internet connectivity during working shift so as to ensure maximum productivity
- Should ensure ‘Work-like’ environment with no disturbance during the work hours.
- Experience working in a customer service environment for at least 6 months.
- Customer service oriented.
- Strong prioritization and time management skills.
- Ability to embrace constant change with flexibility and good grace.
- Should be comfortable with a multi-tasking, high-energy environment.
- Technical (Computers & Internet): MS Office applications specifically Excel, familiarity with web browsers, and demonstrated capability to work with tailored in-house applications.
- Understand and accept schedule changes due to Daylight Savings
To apply for this job please visit www.amazon.jobs.