*This is a 6-9 month contract position
Does building an iconic brand that people will be buzzing about for decades excite you? A brand that, at its core, is a group of people who genuinely love their customers and work everyday to support and launch products to supercharge their businesses.
If that is you, let’s talk about how you can join Zapier’s team as our Project Manager for the new rebrand. You will get to work with world class marketers and agency partners to position the Zapier brand for explosive future growth. Zapier has already empowered over 1.8 million individuals and businesses with our automation tools to help them to grow their business and fulfill their dreams.
If you’re interested in making a big impact at a fast-growing and profitable company, then read on…
You are a pro at project management. You are highly organized and have a 3+ years track record of effectively delivering complex, multiple stakeholder, creative projects with a high degree of senior-level scrutiny and under tight timelines. Zapier is a 100% remote company and you will be trusted to meet deadlines and solve complex problems proactively.
You excel at cross functional team building and collaboration. You bring collaborative energy and enjoy working cross functionally to establish trust, credibility, and influence across multiple stakeholders. You have an adaptable work style and enjoy working with agencies as
You’re a seasoned marketer. You live to build great brands that create customer love. You have a minimum of 3+ years of successful brand management and/or campaign experience with a proven ability to apply brand strategy and run effective brand building campaigns.
You’re an excellent communicator. You have executive level written and verbal skills and are adept at motivating, inspiring and persuading all levels of the organization with your passion and vision. You are very detail oriented and can clearly organize ideas for presentations.
You have a passion for educating others. The brand is the soul of the company. It falls upon everyone to reflect those values to our customers but as a brand leader, you will be needed to share, educate and embrace a chief education role.
Things You’ll Do
- Own the master rebrand launch schedule and oversee project timelines, deliverables, and sequencing of all deliverables from key stakeholders to insure on-time and on-budget delivery.
- Develop brand campaigns that generate excitement and bring the brand to life in ways that resonate with our core audiences (customers, partners, employees) to create positive brand engagement.
- Manage creative projects from briefing to final production by providing guidance and influencing stakeholder buy-in on concepts to ensure all deliverables are on strategy and completed on time.
- Develop playbooks and toolkits for distribution across the organization and to our partners to effectively promote and translate the way the Zapier brand is represented.
- Be a brand champion and educator, lead internal brand education and activation of the brand narrative to scale influence across the organization.
- Travel of 5-10% for company retreats that rotate to various cities throughout North America once safe to travel, post-COVID.
- As a part of our All Hands Support initiative, help customers have the best possible experience with Zapier.
To apply for this job please visit zapier.com.