Zapier’s on a mission to make everyone more productive at work. Zapier has helped over 1.8 million individuals and businesses with their automation needs. We’re expanding our team and hiring a Compensation Manager! We’re rapidly growing and your primary focus will be leading and assisting with the planning, design, implementation and administration of scalable compensation programs that support Zapier’s business and talent objectives as we grow. We are defining what competitive programs look like for Zapier, and this is an opportunity to have a voice in the future of our total rewards culture. This is the ideal position for a motivated individual who has prior compensation administration and project management experience, relishes spreadsheets and analytics, and is looking for a career growth, high-impact opportunity.
- You have 7+ years working in compensation realm
- You have expertise in global compensation programs and processes. You’ve directed and led scalable projects that have global impact, and feel comfortable providing guidance and support to our People Partners, Managers, Leaders, and Employees.
- You’re not afraid to roll up your sleeves and get work done quickly. You’ve rolled out new programs from scratch and enjoy being in the trenches. You thrive in a fast-paced environment where the decision-making process is quick and expedient.
- You’re an influencer. You have demonstrated ability to influence decision makers with data based on your knowledge of leading practices and external trends
- You are data-driven. You enjoy working with and analyzing data from a variety of sources to formulate recommendations to leadership and drive decisions backed by data. You’re comfortable with pivot tables, pivot charts, and nested formulas.
- You are a communicator at heart. You have outstanding oral and written communication skills as writing is our primary means of communication at Zapier.
Things You Might Do
Zapier is a small, fast-growing, and remote-first company, so you’ll likely get experience on many different projects across the organization. That said, here are some things you’ll probably do:
- Provide professional consultation and guidance to executives, frontline managers and HR partners on compensation-related matters, e.g. offers, benchmarking, market data, current trends
- You will have ownership of some of our compensation programs to include design and ongoing administration, e.g. designing and administering an Annual Salary Review process
- You’ll be the liaison with Accounting and Finance for headcount budgeting and salary budget planning
- You will manage the annual survey participation and continuous review of our data opportunities, making recommendations for additions to our data portfolio based on our business needs
- You’ll be involved in the annual strategic planning and long-term outlook for the Compensation function, providing input into the goals and objectives
- You will perform continuous research about emerging trends, issues and best practices, using data analytics to help improving processes or programs
Location: North America, Western Europe, Australia, and New Zealand (We are looking for at least 3 hours of overlap with US-EST and PST)
To apply for this job please visit zapier.com.