We’re a fully-remote email marketing agency that’s looking for a responsible and communicative person for an ongoing commitment. Good written and spoken English is a must, but native English or native-level English skills are strongly preferred. This is a full-time position.
Role Requirements would be:
– Minimum 1 year email marketing experience
– Minimum 1 year in a client-facing or public-facing role.
– Ability to take instructions well and communicate effectively with the internal team and clients.
– Ability to work in a team environment.
– Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
– Ability to manage multiple clients.
– Above-average written and spoken English is a must, but native English or native-level English skills are preferred.
About our team:
We don’t like to micromanage, and expect the team to take on the responsibility to not just do their job, but think of themselves as the person who defines their own role. “How can I improve my process and get better every day?” is a question that a team member here should ask every day. If you’re a go-getter and constantly seek to improve yourself, you’ll fit right in.We’re all people who try to learn and improve ourselves every day, and expect the same of anyone new to the team so they fit in as well as possible. If you need guidance all the time, please look elsewhere.
We’re a super diverse team from all over the globe, and everyone brings something interesting to the table. The entire team is super friendly and personable, but also hard working.
Please reach out to us if you think you’d be a good fit – we’re excited to chat with you!
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org