Website CloudLinux Inc.
#cloudlinux #corporate controller #remote
Our company is Cloud Linux Inc. – the maker of the #1 OS for web-hosting providers. We develop our products — CloudLinux OS, KernelCare, Imunify360, and Imunify Email — using the most innovative technologies. Our products are used by thousands of companies around the world, including Dell, GoDaddy, IBM, Zoom, and many others.
The Corporate Controller (Head of Finance) will assume responsibility for all accounting functions, including trial balances and preparation of the monthly financial statements; this position will also be responsible for preparing the monthly management reporting package, driving the budget process as well as the annual audit. Strong analytical and interpersonal skills and self-motivation are key requirements.
Work is fully remote, with flexible hours, so you can plan your day and work from anywhere in the world. More details about the project you can find on the product website imunify360.com. Join us to make a difference!
– Oversee and manage all general accounting duties for a multiple entity structure.
– Evaluate the current internal finance department processes and procedures, and make improvements as needed, including accounting staffing needs.
– Collaborate with the Operations Team for AP/AR/billing; payroll; collections; and disbursements.
– Assume responsibility for the accuracy and completeness of the trial balance and preparation of the monthly financial statements and management reporting package. Accuracy of the trial balance includes coordinating the month-end close, processing all monthly journal entries, reconciling all balance sheet accounts, and reviewing the trial balance for accuracy and completeness. Preparation of the financial statements, including profit and loss statements – with projections through year-end and analytical commentary on the financial results; a balance sheet; cash projections; and, department budget reports.
– Maintain internal control safeguards for the receipt of revenue, costs, and both team and organizational budgets and actual expenditures. Develop and enforce internal controls to maximize the protection of company assets, policies, procedures, and workflow.
– Responsible for accurately projecting and reporting cash flow.
– Driving the budget process including reviewing department budget proposals to understand assumptions; consolidate department budgets into the corporate budget; throughout the year analyze variances and work with department managers to control spending and meet budget objectives.
– Take responsibility for the annual audit, including planning, coordination, execution, and report preparation.
– Comply with local, state and federal government regulations, requirements and tax filings by remaining knowledgeable about existing, new, and future legislation.
– Oversee and manage insurance provider relationships and renewals
– Develop a close working relationship with the CEO, the management team and employees.
– Develop a reputation within the company as a leader who others want to partner with because of his/her demonstrated resourcefulness and success.
– Additional operational responsibilities as required.
– S. in Accounting required
– Masters in Accountancy or CPA desired
– Software industry experience a plus
– At least 6-8 years’ experience in a small to mid-sized organizations in a similar role
– Strong analytical and interpersonal skills
– Ability to handle multiple projects and meet deadlines
What we can offer you:
– A great opportunity for professional development within the young and fast-growing company
– Interesting and challenging projects
– Remote work with long-term employment on a full-time basis under contract
– High-level compensation based on the product impact reviews
– Compensation in US dollars
– Flexible working hours
– Paid 24 vacation days per year and sick leaves
– Partially medical insurance
– Days off on national holidays
– English Language training
– Tasks with the challenge
To apply for this job please visit cloudlinux.bamboohr.com.