Elastic Cloud is currently going through a huge growth curve, and we need to expand our cloud analytics team to support the growth. The cloud analytics team’s charter is to provide data insight and analytics across cloud business, product, and engineering teams to grow the business. We are looking for an experienced SaaS business and product data analyst to join our growing business unit in Elastic.
What You Will Be Doing:
- Build data visualization dashboards, charts, and reports using Kibana, Elasticsearch, and other 3rd party tools.
- Work with large data sets covering business and product areas – creating data sets, building analytical models, and providing data insights.
- Continuously define and gather requirements to improve KPI frameworks to measure the effectiveness of Elastic Cloud business and product performance.
- Answer ad-hoc analytics questions
- Collaborate with key internal stakeholders on an ongoing basis to understand and define business and product needs regarding analytical insights.
What You Bring Along:
- SaaS business analytics background
- Strong knowledge of and experience with reporting tools and SQL/NoSQL databases
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Knowledge of statistics and experience in using statistical tools for analyzing datasets
- Past experience with data modeling, database design, data mining, and segmentation
Additional Information – We Take Care of Our People
As a distributed company, diversity drives our identity. Whether you’re looking to launch a new career or grow an existing one, Elastic is the type of company where you can balance great work with great life. Your age is only a number. It doesn’t matter if you’re just out of college or your children are; we need you for what you can do.
We strive to have parity of benefits across regions and while regulations differ from place to place, we believe taking care of our people is the right thing to do.
- Competitive pay based on the work you do here and not your previous salary
- Health coverage for you and your family in many locations
- Ability to craft your calendar with flexible locations and schedules for many roles
- Generous number of vacation days each year
- Double your charitable giving – We match up to $1500 (or local currency equivalent)
- Up to 40 hours each year to use toward volunteer projects you love
- Embracing parenthood with minimum of 16 weeks of parental leave
To apply for this job please visit jobs.elastic.co.