Elastic is searching for a Cloud Onboarding Specialist to help our new clients onboard onto our monthly cloud service. Our Cloud Onboarding Specialists are individual contributors, focused on building new business and growing the Elastic footprint within accounts while ensuring our customers are successfully leveraging Elastic cloud solutions across their organization. You will gain in-depth knowledge of Elastic’s products and technologies, territories, accounts, competitors, industry trends, etc.
Are you ready to help users tackle their hardest problems through the power of search? If so, we’d love to hear from you!
What You Will Be Doing:
- Building awareness and converting trialists to our Elastic as a Service solutions, by helping users and customers derive value from their data sets.
- Serving as an evangelist for our Open Source offerings while communicating and demonstrating the capabilities of our commercial features
- Uncovering new and diverse use cases to enable our users to work smarter, not harder
- Collaborating across Elastic business functions to ensure a seamless customer experience
- Working thoughtfully with customers to identify new business opportunities, managing through the sales cycle, and closing complex transactions
- Building a robust business plan through community, customer, and partner ecosystems to achieve significant Elastic growth within your accounts
- Act as the first contact for many prospects in Elastics business via inbound calls
- Drive high customer satisfaction and references by ensuring the customer is receiving value from Elastic’s cloud services
What You Bring With You:
- A track record of success in selling SaaS subscriptions into net new sophisticated accounts, proven by overachievement of quota and strong customer references
- The ability to establish relationships and credibility with both Developers and Executives
- Predictability and accurate forecasting capabilities using SFDC
- An appreciation for the Open Source go-to-market model and the community of users who rely on our solutions every single day
- Process customers problems and translate their needs into business opportunities
- A desire for a long-term career in sales
- Previous experience selling in an Open Source model
- Outstanding organizational skills with the attested ability to prioritize and complete multiple tasks to meet deadlines
- Fluency in English (full professional proficiency) is a must,
- Other language fluency – India dialects, Thai, Korean
- Telesales skills and basic knowledge of Elastic products and services (training provided).
To apply for this job please visit jobs.elastic.co.