Website Cannabis Communications
This is your opportunity to join the legal cannabis industry.
We are a US based company that provides Online Budtenders to legal cannabis dispensaries across the United States.
We are looking for friendly and helpful people to join our growing company in a customer service role.
What does an Online Budtender do?
- As an Online Budtender you will provide exceptional customer service to cannabis dispensary customers over the web.
- You will assist customers in finding what they are looking for, offer suggestions, and answer any of their questions.
- This is a remote position and you will use live chat software to assist online customers.
- You must be able to write and speak English at a native level.
- Ability to work 40+ hours weeks
- Possess a solid understanding of computers, email, and software
- You must have a quality computer and reliable high speed internet
- Dispensary menu knowledge. It will be your responsibility to learn the dispensary menu so you are able to fully assist customers
- Strong customer service skills
- Ability to multi-task while serving several customers at one time
- Have a strong work ethic
- Customer service experience is a plus, but not required
- Join a growing company with room for advancement.
- Learn about the legal cannabis industry. This is your chance to gain an entry level position in a high growth industry.
- Great pay
- Cash bonuses paid for exceptional performance
- Opportunity to learn new technical skills and gain more experience
To apply for this job please visit www.cannacomms.co.