Website C9 Digital
Job Title: Back-End Web Developer
Job Category: Full-time, Work-from-Home
Work Schedule: 9:30AM – 6:30PM Pacific Standard Time (1:30AM – 10:30AM Philippine Time)
As a Back-End Web Developer, you will envision how people experience content and funneling
traffic in a way that feels inspired and refined. You’ll take on complex tasks and transform them
into intuitive, accessible and easy-to-use designs for billions of people in China—ranging from
novice to sophisticated users. Achieving this goal requires that you collaborate closely with teams
of Designers, Copywriters, Account Managers, Media Strategists and Analysts throughout the
design process—from crafting user flows and wireframes to configuring server software. Your
primary role at each stage will be to anticipate what our users need, advocate for them and
ensure that the final product surprises and delights them.
• College graduate with CS, website development (e.g. IT, computer engineering), or a
related field or equivalent practical experience.
• 2-4 years development experience, flexibility, quickness and a willingness to roll up
your sleeves and get work done.
• Familiar with relational databases (MySQL) and non-relational databases (MongoDB).
• Proficient in Python, Django, and Docker
• Experience with Git.
• Must be comfortable with using a terminal.
• Experience with HTTP/RESTful APIs and object-oriented programming.
• Solid debugging, optimization, and problem-solving skills.
• Must have a strong work ethic with a positive can-do attitude, not afraid of new
challenges, tight timelines or curve balls.
• Familiar with Docker, LAMP or MEAN stack.
• Understanding of linux servers.
• Understanding of database design.
• Experience using Google Cloud Platform (GCP), Aliyun, or other cloud service
Minimum System Requirements
• CPU: Intel® Core i5 or a faster processor
• Memory: 8 GB or more of RAM (16 GB recommended)
• Internet Speed: At least 20 Mbps
• With webcam for client-facing calls and meetings
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org