Human progress through technology
Full-Time Remote (Europe, Africa or South-America in timezones between GMT-3 and GMT+2)
C4Media, Inc. is seeking a fully remote Events & Conference Coordinator (contractor) to join our global events team. You will be supporting our international software conference series, which happens both via live virtual conferences and in-person events in cities such as London, Munich, San Francisco and New York.
C4Media, Inc. is an established media company based in Toronto, Canada, who has served the professional and enterprise software community for the last 15 years. As a fully remote company, we support over 9 million senior software developers & teams in learning new software technologies and adopting new practices through our educational website, InfoQ, and our premium international software development conferences, QCon and InfoQ Live.
About the role
As an Events & Conference Coordinator, you will support the events team in planning and executing our software conferences and events, which take place both online and in-person in Europe and North-America.
This role is the perfect opportunity for an events professional who
- Has 2-5 years of post-college conference planning experience, including
- Sponsor logistics
- Customer service
- Updating event websites
- Has experience supporting live online conferences, including
- Video editing
- Broadcast tools & software
- Enjoys being productive in fully remote teams, including
- Being comfortable with team productivity software (Google Docs, Slack, etc.)
- Being technology-curious and able to quickly learn new software
- Having access to high-speed internet & a newer computer
- Being near-native in English (written & spoken)
- Being able to work online hours that overlap with EST 9 am to 1 pm
- Loves to travel to our in-person conferences in Europe & North America
- Wants to grow personally and professionally, inside a diverse, global, remote-first company culture
- Seeks process-ownership and accountability
- Enjoys both interacting with people as well as analyzing data and KPIs
Application closing date: April 19, 2021
We offer additional perks, including paid time off and continuing educational funds.
To apply for this job please visit c4media.com.