Human progress through technology
C4Media, Inc. is seeking a fully remote Demand Generation Marketing Specialist to join our global team located in several time zones. You will plan and execute go-to-market programs to introduce the world’s top software teams to early adopter technologies.
Introduce the world’s top software teams to early adopter technologies.
WE are a team of people connected by our purpose; to facilitate the spread of knowledge and innovation in the software developer community. In everything we do, we inspire and empower people to embrace new ideas, keep growing, and take the next steps to transform their lives. We do this by crafting products that focus on the small details that are loved by senior software engineers around the world.
Our work ethic centers around accountability, integrity, continuous improvement, service, and transparency – the core values of C4Media. For the last 16 years, we’ve worked as a “remote-always” global team creating a collaborative environment where everyone’s voice matters.
YOU are a marketer who has experience in growing the demand for digital products and events (online and in-person). You want to make an impact in the way we market to reach new people, launch new products, and grow the number of people we help.
The MISSION of this position is to help us reach more people in the software development community to inspire their growth and progress through technology. You’ll craft marketing programs that resonate with a technical audience, have empathy with their needs, and connect our products to inspire them.
- You have a growth mindset where you are open-minded to new ideas, embrace challenges, and pursue learning and growth to continually improve and get better at what you do.
- You see marketing as focusing on customer empathy and service to help people become better versions of themselves.
- You are a T-shaped marketer who thrives working in a broad range of disciplines (such as email marketing, social media, copywriting, data and analytics, testing and experimentation, advertising).
- You want to have a direct impact on the company’s growth.
- You enjoy travelling internationally (approx 4-5 times per year) to New York, San Francisco, London, and other global locations for our conferences & team building.
- You seek to be a part of an energetic, supportive, and fun team where you want to contribute and make a difference.
- You are inspired by being part of a team that puts core values and brand promises above profit.
- You want to work with a diverse international team with a great culture, collaborative working, and where everyone is seen as an equal.
- You enjoy the flexibility of working from home for a remote-always company – while also connecting with your colleagues on daily Zoom calls and meeting them in-person several times per year.
- You invest in your professional growth with our training and education budget.
- Plan and implement online and in-person product launches to grow global audiences.
- Develop and manage ‘always on’ demand generation programs to grow audiences.
- Develop referral campaigns to increase word of mouth sharing to help us reach more people.
- Develop and implement marketing across key channels including email marketing, social media and ads.
- Write compelling copy aligned to customer needs and product positioning across a range of marketing channels. All copywriting must be in Native or near-native written English fluency.
- Engage industry figures, bloggers and media to secure coverage for our products.
- Set up and manage customer focus groups so we continually learn about our customers’ needs.
- Measure performance and results and report on return on investments through marketing retrospectives.
- Must reside in Europe, Africa, or South America in time zones between GMT-3 and GMT+2. Our team is fully remote, but outside of those time zones communication between team members is challenging.
- Outcome focused. You focus on results, optimising for conversions, and continually improving to increase the impact of marketing activities.
- Understanding of marketing in a range of disciplines including demand generation, ecommerce, event marketing, email marketing, social media, copywriting (Native or near-native written English fluency), data & analytics, influencer campaigns (press, media and influencers) and SEO/SEM and how they align to company strategy.
- Transparent and good communicator.
- Fluent in written & spoken English.
- Proficiency in remote work best practices and platforms (Slack, Google Drive, etc).
- Self-motivated & self-managing. Able to work independently in C4Media’s high-freedom virtual environment; is proactive rather than reactive.
- Seeks process ownership and accountability.
- Able to work as a contractor.
- Able to work in overlap with our core global office hours (9 am – 1 pm EST).
- Reliable, high-speed internet access required (A minimum download speed of 25 Mbps and a minimum upload speed of 6 Mbps)
- A newer computer required (no older than 3 years).
Our team are currently not travelling for safety reasons, but when the situation with the pandemic improves, the following would be required:
Valid passport & ability to travel internationally (incl. USA, UK).
Ability to attend international events 3-5 times per year for up to 8 days each.
To apply for this job please visit www.c4media.com.