Location: United States or Canada
We’re looking for a Business Recruiter to join our growing team at Zapier to focus on Marketing, Operations, and Support roles. Want to help grow the team behind a product that is democratizing automation? Then keep reading!
You have at least two years of experience recruiting roles at a software and/or technology company. You have experience evaluating candidates for a variety of technical roles. You enjoy the challenge of finding exceptional talent for hard-to-fill roles. Bonus points if you have experience hiring leadership positions!
You’re a trusted partner in talent. You are an advocate for creativity and out-of-the-box thinking to drive the best decisions with your hiring managers. You advise interview teams on the best approach to fill their positions and create/manage a process that delights candidates and empowers hiring decisions.
You are a champion for diversity hiring & inclusive interview practices. At Zapier, we think that hiring and fostering a diverse team is just the right thing to do. A successful Recruiter will create and deliver on D&I initiatives set by the business and the Recruiting team.
You’re comfortable driving. You prefer to own your work streams and enjoy working in autonomy to progress towards your goals.
You provide an incredible candidate experience. You sweat the small stuff but keep the big picture in mind. You know that a job search is a challenging task and prioritize providing a more human experience for everyone that interacts with Zapier during a hiring process.
You have deep experience with Applicant Tracking Systems or CRM systems. Here at Zapier, we use Greenhouse and Gem. If you’ve not used these tools, you should feel comfortable researching them and pushing buttons to see what happens.
You are data-oriented. You track pipeline health to balance your priorities and set hiring manager expectations.
You are resourceful. You’re willing to research questions, talent, and companies to find the answers and great people to recruit.
You are persistently helpful. No matter if it is diversity outreach or screening of applicants, you are an unstoppably helpful member for our operations team, to both the hiring managers and candidates.
Things You Will Do
Zapier is a fast-growing, and remote-first company, so you’ll likely get experience on many different projects across the organization. That said, here are some things you’ll probably do:
- Identify talented candidates. You’ll experiment by yourself or by working in tandem with hiring managers to reach out efficiently to potential candidates.
- Emphasize diversity and inclusivity. You’ll look for traditional and non-traditional methods to increase the likelihood we can bring new perspectives to the team.
- Find or create new sources of talent. LinkedIn might be a great tool, but you’ll always look for new and unique ways to source talented folks.
- Screen candidates. You’ll serve as the filter of the top of the funnel to maximize the hiring team’s time and focus on interviewing the best candidates.
- Successfully juggle a variety of roles at once. At any given time you could be working on filling 5-10 (or more at times) open roles.
- Assist with developing job posts, hiring plans, and rubrics. You’ll work with the hiring manager to tighten up job descriptions, screening rubrics, and manage the hiring process along the way.
- Iterate on candidate feedback. You’ll smooth rough edges in the hiring process by iterating on feedback from candidates or other signals.
- Nurture relationships with individuals and groups. You’ll help build personal relationships through introductions, references, or by facilitating participation with community groups.
- Develop a diverse pipeline for all current and future roles.
- Travel of 5% – 10% for company retreats which rotate to various cities throughout North America (these are currently on hold due to COVID-19)
- As a part of Zapier’s all-hands philosophy, help customers via support to ensure they have the best experience possible.
To apply for this job please visit zapier.com.