Elastic is expanding its DACH Business Development team in Germany to support the explosive adoption of our solutions. Companies like Netflix, Lyft, Facebook, The New York Times, and Tinder (yes, that Tinder!) are looking to Elastic to help solve their big data problems. As a Business Development Representative (BDR) in the DACH territory, you will play a critical role in the success of our sales organization by proactively identifying, nurturing and creating new opportunities. You will be responsible for building the pipeline for our DACH customers of the future. At Elastic, you will work with both current users in the DACH territory to understand their use cases and help them navigate their Elastic journey, as well proactive lead generation to identify new opportunities.
You will develop a wide range of technical, analytical, and pro-active sales skills that will lay the foundation for your future. Our goal is to make you successful as a BDR while providing possibilities for you to learn, grow and advance your career at Elastic. We see our BDRs as the future leaders of our organisation; therefore, you will also have exposure and access to our outstanding sales leaders to help accelerate your career.
What You Will Be Doing:
- Outbound cold calling into DACH prospects, generated by variety of outside sources
- Proactive and creative approaches to identify new opportunities with DACH customers whilst balancing the reactive work of responding to interested users
- Qualifying and responding to incoming leads regarding the Elastic products, via marketing, web, events, phone inquiries
- Joining forces with sales, marketing and our partner team across the DACH region to develop new strategies to build our sales pipeline and grow our business
- Using Salesforce, Marketo, LinkedIn, and other networking tools to research accounts, identify key contacts and construct targeted messaging (both verbal and electronic
- Learn our technology and effectively communicate our value proposition with a technical audience. Work to understand their goals and challenges to better understand how we can help.
What You Bring With You:
- 1-2 years of sales experience in prospecting and outbound calling (doesn’t have to be within IT)
- Open to feedback, genuinely curious and constantly looking for ways to learn and improve
- Genuine love of technology, with the ability to learn and communicate complex technical concepts – Don’t worry, we’ll give you a lot of resources!
- Not afraid to pick up the phone – this is the path to success!
- Hitting your monthly targets by being results oriented and focussed on achieving, through self discipline, creativity and passion
- Wanting to be a part of something bigger than yourself
- Fluency in German and English languages
- Experience selling software
To apply for this job please visit jobs.elastic.co.