A fully remote role based in Poland
What you will do ✍️
You will develop and own a portfolio of successful prospects by offering solution that solves a huge pain point for digital companies, and beats alternatives head-to-head. Our customers love what we offer, and 90% take more capital. Great word of mouth brings plenty of qualified leads.
- Target outreach: Initiate and follow-up communications to potential investment targets through multiple mediums (emails, calls, professional networks).
- Pipeline management: Develop and nurture an investment leads pipeline, providing accurate flow predictions and leveraging our CRM system effectively.
- Strategy: Design and implement outreach strategies that you will formulate with our sales leaders, setting our path for growth.
- Knowledge: Become a subject matter expert about target’s investment options and how it compares with our product.
- Collaboration: Contribute to the ongoing development of sales related systems, processes and business practices by sharing recommendations to improve efficiency and capacity and updating our script to focus on key customer needs.
- Culture: Lead by example to create an inspiring team environment where ideas are shared and openness is valued alongside impact to customers.
Who you are 👀
- You have a university degree with a very good academic record and a history of thinking outside the box.
- You have some experience in a people or customer-centric role, such as sales or partnerships.
- You will ideally be a natural people person: charismatic, emotionally intelligent and able to adapt your communication style to your audience.
- You have excellent analytical skills tempered with a sense of commerciality and business focus and strong administration skills.
- You are organized and have attention to details, nothing gets past you.
- You are familiar with a CRM such as Pipedrive or Salesforce would be excellent. It does not have to be one of those two, but experience with something is ideal.
- You are interested in the high-growth businesses ecosystem, specifically e-commerce, SaaS, and D2C business models (or you want to learn quickly about the ecosystem.)
- You are an extremely good communicator in English, and comfortable working across different cultures
To apply for this job please visit apply.workable.com.