We’re hiring and are looking to connect with you to help us deliver exceptional customer service experiences as a Work from Home French Bilingual Automotive Parts Specialist.
Now, more than ever, how we connect is everything. Our purpose is to deliver humanity to business – and it’s more relevant than ever before in today’s environment. We know we’re stronger together, working towards a purpose that matters. As TTEC team members we lift each other up, deliver smiles, and support our communities. Join us in our commitment to deliver amazing experiences.
We help global brands provide a great experience to their customers, build customer loyalty, and grow their business. We were founded on one guiding principle: customer experiences that are simple, inspired, and more human deliver lasting value for everyone. Your role brings that principle to life.
TTEC at home
Now is the time to do this all from your contemporary home office through our TTEC at home program. We don’t miss a beat for our clients and their customers. And we don’t miss a beat for you. As a TTEC at home team member, you’ll enjoy the same benefits, training and customized support to be successful in your position as associates at our physical locations. We stay connected through video meetings, regular coaching sessions, collaborative forums, and yes even fun engagement activities so you can connect with colleagues from across the country both professionally and personally. And last but not least, a work at home associate job can level up into a full career through our gamified training and career development.
As a TTEC Customer Experience Champion, You’ll Enjoy
- Career advancement opportunities
- Employee Rewards and Employee Discounts
- Continuous training and mentoring – lots of learning for aspiring minds
- Diverse, inclusive, and community-minded organization
- A fun and encouraging remote work group
On a typical day, you’ll
- Parts Ordering and Status
- Backordered item ETA
- Order cancelation
- Parts Pricing
- Place outbound phone calls to dealerships to follow up on recent inquiries
- Grow personally and professionally
- Gain experience and pursue a career
Why You? What You Bring
Connections are everything here at TTEC. That means we connect with our customers, our teammates and most importantly with you. And the ability to connect yourself is what you bring to the table… along with the following:
- Must be fluent in French and English
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience as an automotive parts specialist
- Thorough knowledge of automobile mechanical and electronic functions
- Excellent computer skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Excellent communication skills
- A quiet, private place in your home where you can work without background noise (trust us, you’ll appreciate the quiet)
The Equipment You’ll Need
- Your own computer with the following technical requirements:
- Ability to hardwire (ethernet) direct to your home router during your at home employment
- Dual Monitors recommended
- A dedicated telephone (landline) or smart phone/device is required at all times during employment
- USB Headset
- SSD drive to access our systems
To apply for this job please visit www.ttecjobs.com.