- Deliver automated test cases in our Python & Rust Cucumber frameworks from feature stories and bug reports
- Create highly reusable test steps that can be easily used by others to write test cases
- Advocate for quality in all aspects of our product
- Write tickets for failed test cases
- Reporting and documentation of test results
- Develop and monitor KPIs for the automation team
- Some limited manual testing as assigned and to better understand new features
- Review MRs and coach more junior members on best practices
- Collaborate with other automation engineers across the Kraken family of products to crosstrain and create a uniform look and feel to our testing infrastructure.
- Passionate about the Kraken mission of accelerating the adoption of cryptocurrency so that the world can achieve financial freedom and inclusion.
- An API test developer with a passion for Quality Assurance
- Experienced in Rust, Python
- Experience with React native based applications and communications protocols.
- Experienced with the Atlassian family of products (Jira, Confluence).
- Experience using Git.
- Direct QA Experience in either equities, banking or cryptocurrency exchanges.
- Must understand the difference between buy/sell at market vs limit, must understand long and short positions as well as margin trades.
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant fields (computer science or finance) and 5 years QA automation experience or equivalent industry experience.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.lever.co.