We are looking for the next passionate person to join our dynamic team. The Project Manager role will be responsible for the on time, and quality assurance of our Consulting and Fluid marketing strategies across Webprofits portfolio of clients specific to a Fluid Team.
This is a great opportunity to work with a very talented team of digital marketers and share a passion for excellence, and innovation in digital marketing.
The Project Manager role is a great opportunity for someone who has a passion for excellence, getting the best out of team and takes pleasure in organisation and efficiency.
Note – it is not an Account Management role, it will be working closely with the Head of Digital Consulting and sole purpose to be customer centric whilst supporting high performance teams of marketing professionals.
The role requires the Project Manager to:
- Work closely with the internal Fluid team (8 -10 people) to plan and deliver on client deliverables and project timelines
- Liaise directly with our largest accounts to manage deadlines and communicate the value of Webprofits services
- Manage Asana operations in the Fluid team to ensure effective and up to date Board management
- Work and manage all deliverables and work closely with the Creative team specifically for the Fluid team projects
- Deliver and schedule timelines for NRR projects
- Manage all hourly rate and project invoicing with the team, client and accounts team
- Manage capacity, resourcing and hard costs across all accounts
- Coordinate resourcing across our remote teams in the Philippines and Romania
- Act as quality assurance across our largest campaigns
Webprofits is a remote first team, with a culture that promotes transparency, learning and excellence. Our head office is based in Sydney with teams working across Singapore, the US, the Phillipines and Romania.
The Project Manager role will be remote, however for this role in particular it will be ideal to be able to visit the Sydney office regularly.
Webprofits prides itself on its ability to always find a better and smarter way and we share that through our Growth Manifesto Podcast.
We are open to all levels of experience and all backgrounds, strong cover letters communicating who you are and what you want are highly recommended!
To apply for this job please visit apply.workable.com.