Apprentus is a trusted community marketplace.
Would you like to help students with subjects that match your field of expertise?
Are you looking for a meaningful and satisfying extra income?
Then becoming a tutor at Apprentus is for you. Apprentus is looking for new teachers throughout Europe.
As a teacher, you provide tutoring to students from primary, secondary, or higher education.
This can be done online, at a student’s location in your city, or at your home.
You support students within your field and are responsible for high-quality
1-on-1 guidance. You offer the student help with subject-specific questions, homework, test preparation, and general study guidance.
Requirements of the profile:
• You have a bachelor’s or master’s degree.
• A teaching diploma is not a requirement.
• You preferably have experience with tutoring, or are enthusiastic about developing this skill.
• You ensure that you fulfill the agreements made with your students
What we have to offer:
• You are free to set your fee per lesson yourself.
• You can choose your lesson times, dates and location (online lessons are also possible).
• You can tutor after your working hours or during the weekend. The hours can be flexibly planned according to your agenda.
To apply for this job please visit www.apprentus.co.uk.