- Extensive knowledge of container security and best practices is required.
- Experience in using scripting languages (Python or similar) for automating tasks.
- Must be able to work with vendors in implementing new configurations and resolving issues for internal tooling.
- Knowledge of various application security tools such as Fortify, Checkmarx, Acunetix, Burp, Netsparker.
- Experience in augmenting the CI/CD pipeline for security tooling.
- Knowledge in security testing methodologies and reporting.
- Knowledge in Third-party Vulnerability Management tools for Reporting and Operations
- Strong conceptual and practical understanding of IT Infrastructure designs, technologies, products, and services. This should include knowledge of networking fundamentals, protocols, firewall functionality, databases, container based deployments and other technologies.
- Ability to work independently and take ownership of assigned tasks.
- Excellent communication and troubleshooting skills.
- 5-8 years’ experience in Cyber Security Vulnerability Management Job Roles/Responsibilities Responsibilities:
- Developing quality and meaningful deliverables that suit specific client needs
- Communicating with clients in an organized and knowledgeable manner
- Collaboration skills with various LOBs for remediation
- Demonstrating flexibility in prioritizing and completing tasks and working collaboratively with the client to identify and solve key constraints, vulnerability and risks.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.lever.co.