- Follow the product development process and master the product business logic.
- Formulate source code business security specifications.
- Conduct manual source code business security audits.
- Excavate unknown security vulnerabilities and code defects in Java programs, verify the vulnerabilities, and prepare security hardening reports.
- 3-5+ years in Java development.
- 2+ years in the Security area.
- Solid knowledge of Java, strong source code auditing skills.
- Knowledge of popular Java frameworks (Spring, etc), experience with Web applications.
- Understanding the different types of security vulnerabilities.
- Experience with at least one mainstream source code analysis tool.
- Clear thinking, excellent analysis, and problem-solving skills, good learning ability, and team player mentality.
- Strong communication skills, stress resistance, and keen interest in research.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.lever.co.