Elastic is an open source search company that powers enterprise search, observability, and security solutions built on one technology stack that can be deployed anywhere. From finding documents to monitoring infrastructure to hunting for threats, Elastic makes data usable in real-time and at scale. Thousands of organizations worldwide, including Barclays, Cisco, eBay, Fairfax, ING, Goldman Sachs, Microsoft, The Mayo Clinic, NASA, The New York Times, Wikipedia, and Verizon, use Elastic to power mission-critical systems. Founded in 2012, Elastic is a distributed company with Elasticians around the globe. Learn more at elastic.co
We are seeking an innovative ABM Manager, EMEA to drive and execute the 1:1 ABM plan closely aligned with the Global Account teams and the Regional Field Marketing Managers.
Our Regional Marketing team is, perhaps, the most distributed of all the marketing teams, our group drives tailored programs and events to drive awareness as well as pipeline. From regional and customer-specific workshops to scalable, on-demand localized campaigns and blog posts, our crew consists of don’t-worry-we’ve-got-this team members that know how to get it done with the best of ‘em, wherever and in whatever language needed. The ABM marketing manager will be part of the Regional Marketing team and reporting to the Senior Director EMEA Regional Marketing
What you will be doing:
- Driving 1:1 ABM Strategy – Develop an ABM strategy that aligns with and enhances key account outcomes, Marketing, and Sales initiatives. Develop a deep understanding of the defined accounts, decision maker’s strategies, priorities, business needs, and organizational structure.
- Develop effective ABM Plan – Identify the most effective, personalized messaging for key personas within accounts and align them to the Elastic value proposition, preferred channel, and appropriate call to action while partnering with Global Account Managers to align on customer touchpoints
- Execute the ABM Plan – collaborate with core marketing functions to develop campaigns, create custom content, and deliver content and key messages through appropriate channels
- Building Trust – Develop relationships across the Elastic organization and demonstrate/advocate the value of ABM to gain support and buy-in for the ABM strategy and the relevant stakeholders needed to drive execution
- Promoting a Customer Focus – Actively understand the targeted account’s strategic growth plans, technology strategy, and the competitive landscape. Review public information (e.g., new executive appointments, earnings statements, press releases) for the company and its competitors to remain updated on key industry trends and issues impacting the customer
- Demonstrating Elastic Proficiency – Be proficient with a working knowledge and understanding across all Elastic products and solutions
- Collaborate with the rest of the EMEA Regional Marketing team to ensure alignment and allow the team to leverage ideas and plans for 1:few and 1:many activities.
What you bring along:
- 5+ years marketing experience in enterprise B2B SaaS company with at least 2 years of ABM experience
- Experience working with global teams and accounts
- Track record of creating and launching personalized campaigns at the enterprise level, understanding key personas and their involvement throughout the buying process
- Outstanding listening and writing skills, and a keen ability to translate complex concepts into simple, persuasive language. Able to translate technology into business value for our customers
- Team player with excellent collaboration skills to build relationships across the company with both ours as well as our customers.
- Self-motivated, dependable, data-driven, results-oriented and organized
- Fluency in English language
To apply for this job please visit jobs.elastic.co.